Subject of treatment (finality and legal basis)
The Indien Boutique & Fils company, headquartered in PARIS (75011), 30 Keller Street, has an online sales website. This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows us to :
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- Conduct marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send e-mail advertisements to our customers who did not object or accepted it:
- On products similar to those they ordered.
- On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer buys a dress, a skirt may be offered.
Legal basis for treatment
- Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see Article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest of the company (see Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulations), namely to promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on other products offered by the Indien boutique company: the legal basis for processing is the consent (see Article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulations), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the Code of Posts and Electronic Communications.
- Transmission of email address to trading partners: the legal basis for processing is the consent (see Article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the Postal and Electronic Communications Code.
- Identity: civility, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, internal processing code for customer identification, registration data on opposition lists.
- Order data: transaction number, purchase detail, purchase amount, invoice settlement data (settlements, unpaid payments, rebates), product return.
- Payment data: credit card number, credit card expiry date, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data needed to carry out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- The customer services and billing of the Indian Boutique company are recipients of all data categories.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, and the processing of payments, are the recipients of the identity, address, email and telephone number of our customers.
- The email addresses of customers who have accepted it are made available to our business partners (list of business partners, regularly updated):
Data retention time
- 10 years under accounting obligations.
- Data necessary for the completion of loyalty and prospecting actions: for the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Payment data: this data is not retained by the Indian company Boutique; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted as soon as the purchase is settled.
- Data on opposition lists to be surveyed : trois (3) ans.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from the Indien Boutique company (exercise of the right of objection or withdrawal of a consent already given), Contact-us.
If, after agreeing to have your data passed on to our business partners, you wish to reconsider this choice and no longer receive publicity from them, Contact-us.
You can access data about yourself, correct it or have it erased. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (See the site cnil.fr for more information about your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO.
- Contact our DPO electronically: email@example.com
- Contact our DPO by mail: Indien Boutique - DPO, 30 Keller Street, 75011 - Paris
If you feel, after contacting the Indian Boutique company, that your "Computer and Freedoms" rights are not being respected, you can file an online complaint with the CNIL.